| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Midway Island in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with rain once in a while. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Midway Island September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Midway Island, Hawaii
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Midway Island:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE