| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Midway Island in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain at times. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O is released during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Midway Island June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Midway Island, Hawaii
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Midway Island:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE