| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Midway Island in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry with rain occasionally. Some 132mm (5.2in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Midway Island October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Midway Island, Hawaii
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Midway Island:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE