Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Midway Island vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Midway Island vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Midway Island vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Midway Island vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Midway Island vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Concepcion-Carriel Sur vs Marble Bar, Western Australia
Grants Pass, Or vs Khuzdar
Vlissingen vs Warsaw
Diamantina vs Saiq
- The distance between Midway Island, Hawaii and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 6,580 km or 4,089 mi.
- To reach Midway Island in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 82.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Midway Island bearing 136° or SE .
- Midway Island has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- The mean temperature is 23 °C (41.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.9 °C (62.8°F) less in Midway Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 847.4 mm (33.4 in) more which is equivalent to 847.4 l/m² (20.8 US gal/ft²) or 8,474,000 l/ha (905,927 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Midway Island than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Midway Island relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Midway Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Midway Island vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Midway Island vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Midway Island vs Meridian, Mississippi, Usa
Midway Island vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Chichibu, Japan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Comox, Bc, Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Suntar, Russia
Krasnodar vs Tessalit
Nar’Jan-Mar vs Low Head
Mercedes vs Belle Plaine, Ia
Salta vs Vardo, Finnmark
Midway Island vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Midway Island
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino