Vs > Providenja Bay
Midway Island vs Providenja Bay Climate & Distance Between
Midway Island vs Vanavara, Russia
Midway Island vs Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Midway Island vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Midway Island vs Sulina, Romania
Providenja Bay vs Daltonganj, India
Providenja Bay vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Providenja Bay vs Imperatriz, Brazil
Providenja Bay vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Uliastai vs Pimentel
Kamloops, Bc vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Taiaroa Head vs Urumqi, Sinkiang
Miyakojima vs Nobeoka
- The distance between Midway Island, Hawaii and Providenja Bay, Russia is approximately 4,032 km or 2,506 mi.
- To reach Midway Island in this distance one would set out from Providenja Bay bearing 186.2° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Midway Island bearing 183° or S .
- Midway Island has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Providenja Bay has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean annual temperature is 26 °C (46.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.3 °C (29.3°F) less in Midway Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 318.3 mm (12.5 in) more which is equivalent to 318.3 l/m² (7.81 US gal/ft²) or 3,183,000 l/ha (340,284 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.1° higher in Midway Island than in Providenja Bay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Midway Island relative to Providenja Bay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Providenja Bay vs Midway Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Midway Island vs Rumoi, Japan
Midway Island vs La Coruna, Spain
Midway Island vs Waddington, Uk
Midway Island vs Amendola, Italy
Providenja Bay vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Providenja Bay vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Providenja Bay vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Providenja Bay vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Sedan, Ks vs Pisa, Tuscany
Aden vs Dayton, Oh
Attu Island, Alaska vs Salalah, Dhofar
Mahon/ Mao, Menorca vs Car Nicobar
Midway Island vs Providenja Bay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Midway Island
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Providenja Bay
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1026.5 kms (637.9 miles) NE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 1025.7 kms (637.4 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1028.7 kms (639.3 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 560 kms (348 miles) NE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) NE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 779.2 kms (484.2 miles) E
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1170.2 kms (727.2 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) ESE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 1078.5 kms (670.2 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) SSE
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 1175 kms (730.2 miles) SE