Vs > Kanin Nos (Cape)
Midway Island vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Climate & Distance Between
Midway Island vs Kayes, Mali
Midway Island vs Chitral, Pakistan
Midway Island vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Midway Island vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Iqaluit, Nt, Canada
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Ye, Myanmar
Bari/ Palese Macchie vs Vassouras
Kayseri vs Colorado Springs, Co
Edmonton, Alberta vs Leitchfield, Ky
Sverdlovsk vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr
- The distance between Midway Island, Hawaii and Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia is approximately 8,744 km or 5,434 mi.
- To reach Midway Island in this distance one would set out from Kanin Nos (Cape) bearing 35.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Midway Island bearing 166° or SSE .
- Midway Island has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kanin Nos (Cape) has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean annual temperature is 23.1 °C (41.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Midway Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 663.2 mm (26.1 in) more which is equivalent to 663.2 l/m² (16.28 US gal/ft²) or 6,632,000 l/ha (709,005 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.3° higher in Midway Island than in Kanin Nos (Cape).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Midway Island relative to Kanin Nos (Cape). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Midway Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Midway Island vs Londrina, Brazil
Midway Island vs Nagoya, Japan
Midway Island vs Tshane, Botswana
Midway Island vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Erzurum, Turkey
Tak vs Vize Island
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Cairo
Zion Park, Utah vs Priest River, Id
Taiaroa Head vs Armstrong, Ontario
Midway Island vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Midway Island
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kanin Nos (Cape)
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) WNW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 510.2 kms (317 miles) WNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 710 kms (441.2 miles) WNW
- Murmansk, Russia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 705.7 kms (438.5 miles) W
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) WSW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WSW
- Gridino, Russia - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) SW
- Kem, Russia - 558.4 kms (347 miles) SW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 475.1 kms (295.3 miles) SSW
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Onega, Russia - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) SSW
- Reboly, Russia - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) SW