Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Midway Island vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Midway Island vs Ljubasevka, Ukraine
Midway Island vs Vladivostok, Russia
Midway Island vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Midway Island vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Solwezi, Zambia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Nome, Alaska vs Gothenburg, Ne
Farafra vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Omaha/ North, Ne vs Guangzhou
Myitkyina vs Novosibirsk
- The distance between Midway Island, Hawaii and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,673 km or 4,146 mi.
- To reach Midway Island in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 94.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Midway Island bearing 166.1° or SSE .
- Midway Island has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average temperature is 37.3 °C (67.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.8 °C (41°F) less in Midway Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 857.3 mm (33.8 in) more which is equivalent to 857.3 l/m² (21.04 US gal/ft²) or 8,573,000 l/ha (916,511 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.4° higher in Midway Island than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Midway Island relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Midway Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Midway Island vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Midway Island vs Zonguldak, Turkey
Midway Island vs Volterra, Italy
Midway Island vs Moca, Dominican Republic
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Padidan, Pakistan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Krasnoufimsk, Russia
Luang Prabang vs Rensselaer, In
Pawnee City, Ne vs Pensacola, Fl
Brno vs Asosan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Masvingo
Midway Island vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Midway Island
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo