Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
Midway Island vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
Midway Island vs Barcelona, Venezuela
Midway Island vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Midway Island vs Vaernes, Norway
Midway Island vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Burgos/ Villafria vs Caceres, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Burgos/ Villafria vs Takamatsu, Japan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Port Arthur, Tx
Barcelona vs Saint Denis, Reunion
Morris, Mn vs Cedars, Bsharri
Fresno, California vs Peterborough, On
- The distance between Midway Island, Hawaii and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 12,142 km or 7,545 mi.
- To reach Midway Island in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 354.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Midway Island bearing 184.9° or S .
- Midway Island has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Midway Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 531.4 mm (20.9 in) more which is equivalent to 531.4 l/m² (13.04 US gal/ft²) or 5,314,000 l/ha (568,102 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.1° higher in Midway Island than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Midway Island relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs Midway Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Midway Island vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Midway Island vs Vassouras, Brazil
Midway Island vs Puyo, Ecuador
Midway Island vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Burgos/ Villafria vs Dabaa, Egypt
Burgos/ Villafria vs Kafironda, Zambia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Burgos/ Villafria vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Merida vs Marengo, Il
Jacarezinho vs Ngaoundere
Nakhon Phanom vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland
Cheraw, Sc vs Birr, Offaly
Midway Island vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Midway Island
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) ESE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 2101.9 kms (1306.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2263.9 kms (1406.8 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 2257.7 kms (1402.9 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria